If you are aiming to submit an article, discussion, something that features more text than images:
1. Please have an intro, a body and a conclusion.
2. Subtitle your main point – then elaborate.
3. Ensure that it is between 800 to 1000 words. (Seriously, do not make us reject a piece over
Tutorial/ Tips must be straight and precise to the topics.
1. Introduction (few lines which explain what the tutorial is all about)--->Body (main content)
2. Make them straight-to-the-point ,details and under 100 steps.
3. All how to's tutorial must have snapshot/diagram (wherever necessary) of the command
execution in the terminal .
4. Include the demo link and/or download link where relevant.
5. Credit your image sources or link back to the original site where you got the images from.
A picture says a thousand words, so if you want to feature a showcase of awesome images or
1. Submit images in a separate zipped file and properly named e.g. "file-sharing-tools-minus".
2. All images must be in the highest possible resolution. If they look awesome, that’s a plus.
3. Credit your image sources and link back to the page the image was taken from.
4. If it is a showcase featuring apps, tools or plugins etc, do include the download link.