In this post, I'm going to share on how to set static IP address in CentOS using graphical user interface (GUI)
1) Open the networking panel by clicking network setting.
2) Click "add profile" to add a new static IP address profile
3) Click "identity" and give the connection a name .
4) Click "IPV4" and change the Addresses to "manual"
5) Key in your new network and static IP address setting then click "Add"
6) Make sure the new connection is connected.
7) Check the new static connection from the terminal
Read Previous : How to install CentOS in Ubuntu Virtualbox (steps by steps)
Read Next :How to install CentOS Guest Addition in Ubuntu Virtualbox